PureRyde Grand Opening Shows Off Equipment
- Mississippi Queen
- New Feature of the College Tour: First-Class Campus Hotels
- Restaurant Chains Get Burned by Overexpansion, New Rivals
- Blake Tartt III: “I Wouldn’t Be Where I Am Without Ole Miss”
- NCAA High Five
- Welcome to Hillstone, America’s Favorite Restaurant
- Ryde With Us: HottyToddy.com Girls Try PureRyde
- Despite a Housing Recovery, Middle-Income Families Are Increasingly Losing Ground on Affordability
- The Beat Goes on at Raiford’s
- Joel Kotkin talks small town revivalism in Oxford
- Visit Oxford Mississippi
- Grocery stores stuck in the slow checkout line
- Rising rents on the Square has some concerned
- Joel Kotkin, Internationally-Known Urban Development Expert to Speak May 6 at Pavilion
- The End of All Music
- Ole Miss Football: Higher Ground
- JSU and Ole Miss journalism schools announce partnership
- Sugar Bowl 2016
- Thor Equities Completes Residential Foundation Pour At Kirby Collection
- William Faulkner’s Heirs Aim to Preserve His Legacy and Profit From It
- The Allure of Ole Miss Football
- Dinner at Faulkner’s
- Welcome Back September
- Blake Tartt Preserves Oxford History One Building at a Time
- Largest Crowd Ever for Meet the Rebels
- Full Motion Running and Cycling
- Princeton Review Ranks University of Mississippi
- Building A Legacy
- Best Small Town Colleges
- Evening At Rowan Oak
- Archie Manning weighs in on IHL decision
- Khayat: Firing Dan Jones egregious, major mistake
- Hall: College board acted cowardly in Dan Jones matter
- Dan Jones out as Ole Miss chancellor when contract expires Sept. 14
- Ole Miss Chancellor Dan Jones’ contract not renewed
- Memphis Favorite Mesquite Chop House Opening in Oxford
- Creating the Experience
- From the Desk of Dean Norton
- PureRyde Grand Opening Shows Off Equipment
- Are You Ready to Ryde?
- Blake Tartt III Brings Pure Ryde to Oxford
- Pure Ryde Brings Innovation to Cycling Pilates Classes
- Texas Visionary Brings Development Love to Oxford
Pure Ryde Grand Opening Shows Off Equipment
Hottytoddy.com caught up to the owner and visionary behind Pure Ryde at the Grand Opening last week.
There was plenty of finger food, plenty of well-dressed Oxonians and some work-out garbed staff (see photos) on hand. The new cycling and Pilates studio is impressive inside with a tasteful lobby and work-out rooms full of state-of- the-art equipment.
“We wanted to bring the very best in cycling and Pilates technology to the Oxford Square,” said Tartt, an Ole Miss grad and entrepreneur who lives in Houston when he is not visiting his adopted hometown. “I wanted to bring something to Oxford that would bring people to the Square but not compete with the fine dining and shopping establishments run by my good friends.”
Tartt describes Oxford is to the East Coast what Aspen, Col. is to the West Coast. He adds that the cycling bikes and Reformer Pilates machines at Pure Ryde would normally only be found in New york or a West Coast fitness studio. Even the landscaping surrounding the Pure Ryde location on North Lamar near the Pita Pit restaurant have been planned to fit into the Square aesthetic.
For more information, or to book a class, go to www.pureryde.com and click on the Oxford facility. Or call 662-638-3244.
Reformer Pilates machines allow for a full-body workout.
Many visitors were on hand for the Grand Opening at Pure Ryde.